Music, prizes, board games, an Easter egg hunt, family games, food and other fun sports!
- Check-in between 11:30 am – 12:00 PM
- Opening Ceremony 12:00 pm
Saturday, April 20, from 12 – 3 p.m.
at the Lake Cunningham Cypress Pavilion
Parking is $6 Click here for more information and parking policies.
*Street parking is available along Cunningham Ave.
Information about Family Olympic Event:
- Each team must have at least 4 players but no more than 6. Two players must be under age 16.
- The day will include a short opening ceremony, four heats with different games (fun physical activities, brain games, and no skill required games) and a closing ceremony where awards will be distributed.
- Everyone gets 1 point for participating in any event.
- Additional points are given to the person who got 3rd place.
- 2 additional points are given to the person who got 2nd place.
- 4 additional points are given to the person who got 1st place.
All activities are available for people who do not want to participate in the competition
Some Activities include:
- Fruit by the Foot in the Mouth
- Cracker Ref
- Cotton-Ball Ru
- Cookie Face
- Tic Tac To-Go
- Back to the Beach
- Potato Sack Race
- Egg Toss